Monday, February 04, 2008

I'm back.

well, at least i hope i will continue writing for some time.. hmm where to start? firstly, i finally found a job 3 months ago, as an marketing executive at Ingram Micro Asia Ltd. My boss is a lady in her mid 30s, and 2 other female colleagues.. next, my gf broke off with me. reason? lets not talk about it. those who know, knows.. those who dun, go find out from those who know.

disdain, my World of Warcraft guild, has stop raiding.. hence allowing me less time on WoW and more time to concentrate on my real life rather than online life. but thats kinda pointless since i've no gf anymore. how long has it been? approx 2 mths i guess.. well, guess i'm not the one for her after all.

anyway, no long drama emo post here.. who reads it anyway? it has been so long that everyone's forgot who has a blog and shit, and nowadays, blogging's no longer the "in" thing.. i'll try my best to write some shit once in awhile. as a personal diary or something. who know one day she might chance upon this blog and be touched and return by my side?

well, thats not the point i guess. doubt that'll ever happen..

1 comment:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.